All content of this web site is © Copyright to Halford Capital Company Limited 2019 all rights reserved.
Halford Capital Company Limited uses the abbreviation HCC within this web site and is to be considered as one and the same.
No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on this site or by any hyperlinks to or from any third party websites or pages. Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions governing it. Please read these terms and conditions before using the website, if you do not agree then stop and exit the site.
Emails from this web site, domain name emails, its contents, links or attachments is privilege and legal communication. Privilege is not waivered by mistaken delivery or transmission. If you are not the person or company to which this email message [and any attachment] is addressed, then any review, use, copying or dissemination of this information is unlawful and you:
- Must not read the message [or open any attachment] or re send it elsewhere.
- Must notify us immediately that you have wrongly received the communication.
- Must delete the document [and any attachment] from your computer memory and destroy all hard and other copies of it.
If you do not comply with these requirements, then legal action may be taken against you.
For The Lawful Recipient of emails from the company web site domain name:
- Please check all attachments for viruses if delivered by electronic means.
- Intellectual property rights, including copyright, in this web site / document and any links or attachments are reserved to the company.
- You are not authorised to make amendments to the web site / email document and any links or attachments or to re send it anywhere without any prior consent.
- An links or attachments may not be used for any other purpose than that for which it was provided.
- By using this document, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these conditions, do not use this document.
The information contained in this document and web site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved, legal counsel is to be sought by any authorized reader. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, if this has been delivered by email or any other electronic means there may be delays,